Have you gone through a Hands that Heal training and are now interested in becoming a trained certified facilitator? Or are you experienced and knowledgeable in the area of human trafficking and now want to become a certified Hands that Heal facilitator?
Here are the steps to become a FAAST certified HTH Facilitator:
- 1. Attend and complete a Hands that Heal training at a community level earning a Student Certificate or attend and complete a Training of Trainers (TOT) for Hands that Heal at the community level earning a Training Certificate.
- 2. Successful execution of a co-lead presentation along with a Certified FAAST Facilitator.
- 3. Familiarity with the Preferred Terminology for Sex Trafficking and Prostitution.
- 4. Knowledge of the Hands that Heal curriculum and other supplemental readings.
- 5. Two letters of recommendation speaking to applicant’s subject matter and/or presentation skills.
- 6. Pay FAAST $100 application fee.
- 7. FAAST partners approval and issue a Certified Training Facilitator Certificate.
This document that will walk you through the steps required to become a FAAST certified facilitator, as well as all documentation that is required.
If you have other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.